Terms & Conditions
Small Items can be shipped to a P.O. Box. larger items must have an actual delivery address as most couriers require a signature as proof of delivery
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full KG.
You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. All Freight and Handling costs must be paid by the customer.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). Refund amount will be the total amount paid less all freight and handling costs incured (to and from customers delivery address)
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
GENUINE 4X4 Pty Ltd warrants your purchase of a new product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 1 year from your date of purchase. All non Genuine 4x4 branded products offered for sale by Genuine 4x4 do not carry a Genuine 4x4 warranty however, the product may be covered by the suppliers warranty.
It is a condition of the warranty that the product has been correctly installed by suitably qualified personnel and is used in accordance with it's intended use.
This warranty will no longer apply where GENUINE 4X4 considers (acting reasonably) there has been damage to the product as a result of an accident (for example collision), product alterations/modifications, incorrect installation, misuse (for example loading more than it is rated for), abuse or neglect (for example not rust protecting parts before using it on the beach or salt water). Additionally, this warranty will not apply where there have been any alterations to the vehicle from the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications, instructions or manual or the product purchased is not suitable for use on the vehicle.
What will void the warranty:
- If the product is damaged during installation, we are not responsible and will not issue a refund or credit.
- When you have received your package, please inspect your product for any manufacturer defects or shipping damage prior to installation. If you notice any damages or defects, please contact us ASAP.
- If the product is not used for its intended use
- If used for beach or salt water driving without professionally rust protecting
- If loaded more than it is rated for
- Usage for any other purpose other than normal private usage
- Not in the legal possession of the original owner (eg. original owner sold the vehicle)
- Before sending any returns or exchanges, please contact our customer service representatives via email firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your order number, specific description of damage/problem, photographs, and clear explanation of your reason. If the return is authorised, you will receive an email with return instructions.
This warranty does not cover the cost of removal, installation, or any transport. Enhanced finishes, such as polishing or powder coating are not subjected to this warranty. All claims must be accompanied by the original sales receipt.